November Chapter Meeting
|November 15, 2017
Joint RIMS/CoreNet Meeting
Reaching Your Next Summit:
7 Vertical Lessons & 1 Essential Question
for Leading with Impact
Guest Speaker: Manley Feinberg II, Vertical Lessons, Inc.
November Meeting Registration
| 8:00 AM
||Registration & Breakfast Buffet|
Guest Speaker Presentation
||November 10, 2017
||Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Learning Center Auditorium A
1000 Stanley Drive, New Britain, CT 06053
- Turn on to Stanley Drive from Slater Road. There is a large Stanley Black & Decker stone sign at the corner of Stanley Drive and Slater Road.
- Follow the sign for the Visitor's driveway leading to the security post.
- Stop at the security post and provide the attendant with your name. (Pre-registering will greatly facilitate this step!)
- Follow Stanley Drive past Stanley's facility at #700 Stanley Drive on your right.
- After passing the driveway for the first building, you will come to a fork. Go left at the fork and drive past the employee parking lot.
- Continue past the Stanley Corporate Headquarters building until you come to the Stanley Learning Center.
- Proceed to the parking lot on the left of the Learning Center building.
- Enter the Learning Center building's main entrance, Auditorium A is inside to the right.
|Meeting Fee||No Charge for CT Valley Chapter Members
$25.00 for Non-Members
We are unable to accept credit cards. Payment is appreciated in advance or pay by check or cash at the door.
Checks Payable to CT VALLEY RIMS
Mail to: Daria Cirish, P O Box 874, Canton, CT 06019